Repair Sprinkler Systems Quickly & Effectively In New England
Fire sprinkler systems are one of the most effective ways to limit damage during a fire. Commercial buildings with fire sprinkler systems typically receive up to 60% less damage than facilities without, according to the NFPA. Plus, by limiting the spread and intensity of the fire, sprinklers can help to save lives and prevent injuries. So, when your fire sprinkler system is malfunctioning, leaking or otherwise damaged, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible.
In business since 1929, our professional technicians at Fire Protection Team can provide the repairs your business needs to ensure your fire sprinklers are working properly and ready for an emergency. We provide fire sprinkler repairs throughout New Hampshire, Connecticut as well as New England states, and we are available 24/7 for emergency service.
Signs There May Be a Problem With Your Fire Sprinkler System
A working fire sprinkler system is essential to the safety of your business, whether it is a restaurant, retail store, apartment building, office complex, government facility or manufacturing plant. Call our team as soon as possible if you notice any of the following problems with your sprinkler system:
- Broken or damaged sprinkler heads.
- Damaged, corroded or leaking pipes.
- Missing or disconnected pipe supports or hangers.
- Leaking or stuck control valves.
- Low water pressure or volume.
- Damaged or malfunctioning flow switches.
- Damaged or stuck tamper switches.
- Malfunctioning heat, smoke or flame sensors.
- Malfunctioning alarm panel.
- Loss of signaling or communication.
- It has failed a recent inspection or test.
Our experts can handle all the necessary fire sprinkler repairs, and we can help you keep the system operating properly with fire sprinkler inspections, testing and maintenance.
Fire Sprinkler System Repair in NH, CT, MA, RI, VT, & NY
At Fire Protection Team, we have extensive experience repairing and servicing dry pipe, wet pipe, pre-action and deluge fire sprinkler systems, and we can handle nearly any problem you may encounter in a commercial environment. Our licensed professionals can provide a wide range of sprinkler system repairs, including:
- Sprinkler head replacements and upgrades.
- Piping repair and replacement.
- Valve, tamper switch and flow switch replacements.
- Backflow preventer replacement and installation.
- Water pressure regulator and gauge replacements.
- Fire pump maintenance, repair and replacement.
- Sensor and alarm panel repair or replacement.
- Alarm system troubleshooting.
- And much more!
The safety of your personnel and your property is our first priority. We use only high-quality replacement parts, and we perform full testing to ensure the parts work properly after the repair is complete.
24-Hour Emergency Fire Sprinkler Repair
Sometimes, when a fire sprinkler system malfunctions, it can cause major disruptions to your business, like false alarms from your fire alarm system or errant sprinkler activation. Inside or outside business hours, you can count on fast, reliable sprinkler system repairs from Fire Protection Team.
Schedule Fire Sprinkler Repair
Don’t risk the safety of your staff or property. Contact Fire Protection Team for quality fire sprinkler services that you can depend on.