Fire Suppression For Electronic Equipment In New England
An ECARO-25 Clean Agent Fire Suppression System protects high-value machinery, computers and other electronic equipment. It is a cost-effective choice for protecting electronics and high-value assets – reducing the threat of needless downtime and business interruption.
ECARO-25 Systems have Impulse Valve Technology, which greatly improves the performance of clean agent fire suppression systems over mechanical valve systems by combining the reliability and efficiency of a rupture disc with the flexibility of electric actuation.
Specification and Design Guides
The Specification and Data Sheets for the ECARO-25 System are located online.
– Valuable Asset Fire Protection Application Profile
– Halon Replacement with ECARO-25 Application Profile
– Maximized Piping System Application Profile
Case Studies, Articles, and White Papers
– Data Center Outage Case Study
– Protecting Valuable Artwork Case Study
– Protecting Literacy Case Study
– The Role of HFC’s in Global Fire Protection
– Lack of Regulatory Restrictions on HFC’s in Fire Extinguishant
FPT For Clean Fire Protection Services
Contact Fire Protection Team for more information on a clean agent fire suppression system for your business, either online or by phone at 203.250.1115 .