Is it possible to have a fire sprinkler system with no water?
Cease fire tanks are individual tanks that contain a proprietary fire suppressant that is non-corrosive and non toxic. The tanks can be safely used in areas here water cannot be piped. They can also be used in rooms where important technology and instrumentation must never get wet.
Ceasefire Units offer:
- Dry fire suppression for when water is not available or when water damage would be costly.
- Easy clean up – residual powder can be easily vacuumed.
- Simple spot protection or complex networked solutions based on individual requirements
- No power requirements for non-networked units – ideal for remote sites without water or power
- Non-toxic powder that will not harm employees
- A single unit can protect up to 3000 cubic feet
- Tested for certification to UL 1254 standards and FM certified for Class A, B and C fires
- Economical and easy to install and easily relocated if changes are required such as when moving or for construction sites.
- Can be added to meet new requirements without complete system recalculation
- Can integrate accessories such as smoke detectors, pull stations, strobes/alarms, heat rise detection, etc.
- Can be installed “stand-alone” with no control switch and no alarm connection
- Excellent temporary fire protection during remodel or fit-up.
We install Ceasefire units all over New England so please click here to contact us today for more details.